1. Provides clerical assistance and communicates with customers by telephone, letter, fax and e-mail;
2. Ability to Share about company’s products or services;
3. Conserve business by providing an explanation of policy benefits, provisions and settlement options;
4. Flexible to solve the client’s problems on phone;
5. Able to work as team & individual;
6. Processes various requests from policy owners, associates and other departments;
7. Ensures the customer is treated fairly and that the customer receives excellent service in accordance with
industry and company guidelines;
8. Prioritizes work and manages multiple tasks and assignments;
9. Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
1. A bachelor degree in IT, Business or related field preferred;
2. Minimum 1 year operation experience;
3. In-depth understanding of customer service practices;
4. Good communication skill & negotiation skills;
5. Be honest and high responsibilities;
6. Computer literate and very highly proficient in using MS office programs.